Thriving in a fast-paced, high-risk digital environment, technology and software companies need to take control of their reputation and security with proven actionable intelligence that protects their critical infrastructure.
Cybercrime against tech and software companies has become a big business, not just through breaches, theft, and resale of software or intellectual property on the public markets; but also internal underground trading of products and services between cyber criminals has created an economy within itself.
Relying on a digital infrastructure, the tech industry has the most to lose from cyber attacks. While most are taking the necessary steps to boost security after series of high profile breaches, the big data revolution and modern vulnerabilities pose a more significant threat for these firms to tackle on their own. And by this we mean truly effective external intelligence.
Protecting your company from toady’s threats
Strixus® Global Early Warning System augments the current security protocols of your company with an external threat detection platform that discovers loopholes in systems, software, email, etc. Massive’s own team in collaboration with partners, intelligence groups and authorities around the world will provide you with a single source to effectively locate and mitigate the most common and overwhelming security challenges.
If you want to know about a threat before it hits you, we can help.
How can we help
- Locating instances of privacy and illegal trading across the web in 26 languages.
- Provide an insight on adversary discussion against your company and its products/services; dampen the fire before it causes damage.
- Expose adversaries behind phishing campaigns and provide real-time reports to help you and your staff stay safe from phishing attacks.
- Web and dark web monitoring for detection of copyright, software, and trademark infringements.
- Periodic threat reports to help you take adequate measures against planned system attacks, espionage and infiltration.
Top notch intelligence for your company
Strixus Global Early Warning System™ – A real-time managed service active 24/7 covering the full scope of our intelligence and mitigation services.
Strixus Cyber Threat Assessment™ – Designed for single, quarterly or periodic threat reports with global or geographically pointed topical intelligence.
Strixus VIP™ – Protect your key players from targeted cyber attacks, physical harm or reputation damage with options designed for individuals.
Common attack samples:
The technology/software industry has been a top target for hackers as it accommodates information that can be used to gain insight on millions of customers, which can in turn chain react into a global data threat.
Companies therefore need to protect their critical private infrastructures before regulatory authorities come knocking on the door. Massive’s platform will help in detecting cyber incidents that violate regulatory standards and provide proactive reports and action to detect and mitigate attacks from global adversaries.
Impending threats samples:
- Leaked source code and sensitive system information
- Espionage and infiltration
- Planned system attacks
- Competitor-fuelled defamation or brand damage campaigns
- Adversary discussion against the brand or its products
- Stolen consumer information
- Phishing campaigns
- Zero-day attacks
- DNS attacks
Strixus Early Warning System is an unparalleled monitoring and cyber threat solution that helps tech companies locate threats, prevent theft, and fight espionage within the thriving tech industry.
In a high risk digital environment, tech companies must protect their assets from cyber crime and corporate espionage.