To date, the Entertainment Industry has lacked a central solution to detect and suppress cyber and reputation threats.
The Entertainment Industry has lacked a central solution to detect and suppress cyber and reputation threats. Massive provides a suite of unparalleled cyber security, monitoring and mitigation solutions.
The media and entertainment industry is increasingly facing sophisticated cyber and reputation threats in the form of stealing technologies, internet piracy, and difficulties in production. A report says that the US entertainment industry could come under the hacking radar on disrupting technology, communication and content of firms.
The media industry has also faced malicious external attacks in the last few years. Hackers have been managing to hoodwink several system networks and security practices to run rings around some of the largest media properties. There is also growing evidence of hackers posing threats to industry celebrities.
As a result, high-profile media and entertainment properties require real-time intelligence that can put an end to all these threats and stop adversaries from causing cyber and reputation defamation.
Protection against cyber extortion
Strixus® is used by actors, celebrities, authors, TV/radio personalities as well as corporations within Entertainment with a comprehensive threat detection and mitigation solution that prevents from reputation and financial threats. The platform reaches the deepest corners of the web to detect and expose adversary activities, when it matters the most.
What you get from the intelligence platform
- Detection, trademark violations, and cyber libel will no longer be an issue. Our platform will monitor your brand/name mentions across global web-properties in 26 languages and keep you updated in real-time.
- Cyber intelligence will protect leakage of private information and confidential document. Strixus is a unique solution to detect and neutralise potential security breaches.
- Most high-net/high-profile individuals maintain their global reputation through online news, reviews and other forms of media content. This makes them vulnerable to defamation around the clock. Massive provides track-backs and alerts to keep you on top of your reputation.
- Quality intelligence to battle impending attacks against music, media, and similar digital platforms.
- Detection of IP, trademark, copyright and licensing infringements through online piracy monitoring.
Bespoke options for the industry
Strixus Global Early Warning System™ – A real-time managed service active 24/7 covering the full scope of our intelligence and mitigation services.
Strixus Cyber Threat Assessment™ – Designed for single, quarterly or periodic threat reports with global or geographically pointed topical intelligence.
Strixus VIP™ – Protect your key players from targeted cyber attacks, physical harm or reputation damage with options designed for individuals.
Industry regulatory standard
The media and entertainment industry is sensitive to security breaches as it accommodates large amounts of information for actors, celebrities, public figures, etc. It is therefore important for the industry to adopt security practises that comply with FIMSA and HIPAA cyber regulations; this will help prevent heavy fines, lawsuits and business loss.
Massive’s solutions will help in mitigation cyber breach incidents that disrupt security protocols, as well as in detection of adversaries that cause reputation backlash.
- Unauthroised access to entertainment platforms
- Financial leaks from media sites
- DDoS attacks
- DNS attacks
- Zero-day attacks
- Download customer information traded on black market
- Fake reviews
- Entertainment website scams
- Online Piracy
- Cyber trolling/stalking
- Corporate espionage
- Sales and Acquisition intelligence
- Profile targeting
- Impending physical threats
Massive’s Cyber Task Force platform works with your legal, communications and digital management departments to expose and bring down adversaries that can result in business and reputation loss. The cyber monitoring intelligence service protects against industrial espionage and hostile threats.